Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Whiting’s Salon

I got gel nails done at a salon, my first time ever.  Brynlee was with me when I went back to have the salon fix the nails since they started peeling after the 3rd day (supposed to last weeks).  It was fun to have them for a little bit, but I just don’t see myself being a regular nail person.  I don’t like how it left my nails thin and weak once removed.

The next day Brynlee showed me this sign and said,”So?”

I said,”So what?”

Brynlee asked,”So, can I?”

I answered,”Sure, I mean $2 is a great deal for a facial mask, and mani/pedi!

168

Shaking the bottle.

169171173172175176177181

Holding still while the nails dry, watching a Barbie movie, of course.

182

Next!

183

1 comment:

Leah said...

There will be MANY more salon days at your house with 3 girls:)